Saturday, October 8, 2011

Flesh on a Bone...

Today Mom took me to Especially for Pets to get some treats.  We got all kinds of things, but we have to save some of them for another day... 

While she went into Starbucks she gave me a Halloween cookie to occupy myself:


She loves the pretty painted cookies - especially in comparison to what I got next... 

Cody's dad, Uncle Billy, gets him marrow bones, so Mom got me one!!  Unlike me, Mom isn't carnivorous, so she was horrified to realize it had flesh still attached!  But I was very happy, which made her very happy too.


Since Cody is a pro at eating these, he put in a few hours of help, so by dusk it looked like this:


It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum yum!! I would probably go for the cookie like your momma too!

    ReplyDelete