Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Playing with Pippa

This past weekend Mom took me to New York!  I was so excited that I barely napped during the entire drive down.  I just sat there looking out the window!

When we finally arrived I was surprised to see bits of snow on the ground!  I love snow, so I spent quite a while rolling around in it.  I also played with my mini-basketball.  Pippa really wanted to play with me, but I was busy doing boy dog things.  She just kept following me around and running circles around me!






Finally, about 20 minutes before we were leaving on Sunday, I started to wrestle with Pippa.  She's so much fun and has tons of energy.  Since Riley is getting older, she tried to stay away during wrestling time!




I can't wait to go back to New York and play with my pals, old and new!

4 comments:

  1. Look at those happy faces and big smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is priceless! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monty, we're from MA, too! Looks like you had a blast, love the golden pics!! Stop on over for a visit!

    Your newest followers,
    Miley and Maggie

    ReplyDelete